Skip to content
College Math Prep
- Week 1: Number Sense
- This module includes an introduction to the course and three lessons regarding number sense. There is a graded quiz at the end of each lesson to reinforce the concepts.
- Week 2: Elementary Algebra
- This module contains four lessons on elementary algebra concepts including, solving linear equations and inequalities, math models, graphing, and systems of equations.
- Week 3: Intermediate Algebra
- This module contains five lessons in intermediate algebra. This is the most extensive module, please allow yourself a reasonable time frame to grasp these concepts.
- Week 4: Geometry & Statistics
- This is the last module. It contains two lessons on geometry and statistics.