Skip to content
Cloud Top Ten Risks
- Overview of the Top Ten Risks
- Introduce the Top Ten Cloud Risks and their relationship to published OWASP Top Ten risk lists. Examine the highest-priority risk: injection attacks.
- Cloud Risks 2, 3, and 4
- This module reviews risks arising from authentication failures, sensitive data exposure, and availability risks (e.g. flooding).
- Cloud Risks 5, 6, and 7
- This module reviews risks arising from access control failures, security misconfiguration, and cross-site scripting.
- Cloud Risks 8, 9, and 10
- This module reviews risks arising from insecure deserialization, flawed software components, and inadequate logging or monitoring.