Skip to content
Cloud Data Security
- Organizing and Protecting Data
- We organize our data into databases and structures to optimize our processing efforts. Data organization also impacts how we protect our data.
- SQL and Data Breaches
- Many systems rely on the Structured Query Language, and this has yielded some notorious security problems.
- What Vendors Provide
- Each cloud vendor offers a variety of data storage and structuring services. While each vendor has their unique jargon, most services fall into well-known categories. We will examine these categories and use them to review could provider offerings.
- Data Privacy and the Cloud
- Privacy regulations give individuals some control over data collected about them by organizations. International trade makes it important to fulfill privacy expectations of other countries and regions.