Skip to content
Cloud Data Engineering
- Getting Started with Cloud Data Engineering
- This week, you will learn about the methodologies involved in Data Engineering. You will also learn to evaluate best practices for dealing with the end of Moore’s Law, develop distributed systems that apply software engineering best practices and evaluate best practices for implementing solutions with Big Data. You will apply these practices to build a GPU programming project using Numba and the CUDA SDK.
- Examining Principles of Data Engineering
- This week, you will learn what Data Engineering is and how to use software engineering best practices in Data Engineering. You will then apply this knowledge by building a command-line data processing tool.
- Building Data Engineering Pipelines
- This week, you will learn serverless data engineering techniques and data governance best practices. You will then apply this knowledge by building a serverless Data Engineering system.
- Applying Key Data Engineering Tasks
- This week, you will learn about key Data Engineering tasks including ETL, Cloud Databases and Cloud Storage. You will then apply this knowledge by building a serverless AWS lambda function that labels an image using the AWS Rekognition API.