Cloud Application Security
- Application Security Risks
- This module introduces the course and reviews OWASP "Top Ten" risks relevant to cloud computing. There are also background videos on packet network operation.
- Architecture and Authentication
- A discussion of server architecture principles and survey of user authentication mechanisms.
- Session Management
- The session mechanism maintains application state across independent, stateless transactions via HTTP or a web API.
- Providers, Crypto, and Scripts
- These videos cover additional topics: provider trust, using provider crypto, and security mechanisms for preventing script-based attacks.