Chinese Politics Part 2 – China and the World
- Orientation and Module 1: China’s Opening to the Outside World, 1978-2000
- Before you start with the content for Module 1, please watch the Course Overview, review the Assignment and Grading page, and introduce yourself to other learners who will be studying this course with you.
- Module 2: China’s Changing Relations with the World, 2000-2016
- Module 3: China’s Global Search for Energy and Resources
- Module 4: China’s Global Search for Talent and Technology, 1978-2016
- Module 5: China’s Rise and the World: A Panel Discussion
- In this module, we invited three professors from various universities in Hong Kong to share with us their views on China's foreign policy and China's rise. Let's learn from these experts.
- Final Exam and Course Evaluation
- Now is time to test your understanding on the entire course. Take the final exam and complete the post-course survey. Your valuable feedback will certainly help us improve future iterations of the course.