Chinese Politics Part 1 – China and Political Science
- Orientation and Module 1: Models of the Chinese Political System and the Structure of the Chinese Party/State
- Before you start with the content for Module 1, please watch the Course Overview, review the Assignments and Grading page, and introduce yourself to other learners who will be studying this course with you.
- Module 2: Elite Politics in China
- Module 3: Policy Process in China
- Module 4: Understanding Societal Engagement in Politics in China
- Module 5: China’s Domestic and International Political Economy
- Module 6: China’s Future: Democratization or “Flexible Authoritarianism”
- Final Exam and Course Evaluation
- Now is time to test your understanding on the entire course. Take the final exam and complete the post-course survey. Your valuable feedback will certainly help us improve future iterations of the course.