Certified Scrum Master: Scrum Methodologies
- Course Introduction
- In the following video, we will introduce the course and discuss what we will be exploring.
- User Stories
- In this module, we'll discuss User Stories: what they are, how they are used and created, and how to estimate story points, as well as methods of doing so.
- Velocity Tracking, Backlog Refinement, and Backlog Prioritization
- In this module, we'll explore velocity and how it is tracked, as well as take a look at Backlog Refinement and Backlog Prioritization.
- Scrum Reporting, Team Swarming, and Risk Management
- In this module, we will discuss the different charts used in Scrum reporting, how team swarming helps during the sprint, and evaluating the environment to manage risks.