Caring for Vulnerable Children
Explore childcare approaches for vulnerable children
Public sector cuts have made the task of caring for vulnerable children more challenging than ever.
On this course, aspiring or in childcare careers will better understand the characteristics of different childcare approaches and possible interventions.
You’ll explore definitions of risk and vulnerability, good enough parenting, child development, and fostering meaningful relationships and attachments, examining these issues in the real-life context of budget cuts and increasing child poverty
This online childcare course will be suitable if you:
- Have no direct experience of the childcare field, but want to develop your career towards it
- Have recently began a childcare career and have little experience
- Have some experience and are interested in developing your qualifications further
- Find it difficult to access childcare courses for training and development
- Fecha Incio:15/02/2021
- Idioma: Inglés
- Universidad: University of Strathclyde
- Profesores: Graham McPheat
- Certificado: No