Capital Markets Professional Certificate Examination
Ready to earn a professional certificate and stand out in your field?
If you've gained a clear, comprehensive understanding of the courses, your next step is to complete the Capital Markets Professional Certificate Examination from the New York Institute of Finance.
The exam comprises 40 questions, timed at 90 Minutes. To qualify for the certificate, learners must receive a grade of at least 70% or better.
Prerequisite for this exam:
Earn a Verified Certificate in all parts of the Capital Markets program from NYIF:
- Money Markets, Foreign Exchange and Time Value of Money
- Bond and Equity Markets and Financial Regulation
- Equity Indexes, Valuations, and Investment Vehicles
- Derivatives, Futures, Swaps, and Options
- Credit Derivatives and Equity and Bond IPO