C Programming: Using Linux Tools and Libraries – 7
- Week 1: Libraries in C
- By the end of Week 1, you will be able to effectively declare and define functions, as well as use external libraries (e.g. math, compression, image).
- Week 2: Modularization Libraries and Makefiles
- By the end of Week 2, you will be able to use preprocessor directives, build an application from multiple source files, and automate the building process using Makefiles.
- Week 3: File operations in C
- By the end of Week 3, you will be able to pass and use arguments to the main function, read and use a file, write to a file, and install a profession C compiler.
- Concluding the course