C Programming: Pointers and Memory Management – 4
- Let's start coding! You will get familiar with the leaning tools our team has developed to make learning code easier.
- Week 1: Memory and pointers
- By the end of Week 1, you will be able to both visualize the concept of a pointer in memory and use pointers in functions with simple pointer arithmetic. You will also demonstrate that an array name is a pointer performing pointer arithmetic and will create functions that accept and modify arrays.
- Week 2: Multidimensional arrays
- By the end of Week 2, you will be able to deference pointers using array notation and star notation. You will also be able to store multiple strings in an array and manipulate matrices.
- Week 3: Dynamic memory allocation
- By the end of Week 3, you will be able to distinguish between the stack and the heap memory spaces. You will also be able to allocate and deallocate memory programmatically in the heap for arrays.
- Concluding the course