Skip to content
C++ Class Development
- Abstraction and Console App Classes
- In this module, you'll learn about abstraction, which is all about deciding what details matter (and what details don't) as we develop a solution to a particular problem. You'll also learn how to design and implement a console app class.
- A Closer Look at Functions
- In this module, we'll look more closely at how functions work, including how parameters work and how we return a value from a function.
- Unreal Engine Classes and Strings
- In this module, you'll learn how to design and implement a class for use in an Unreal game. You'll also learn about strings and how we can use them in both console apps and Unreal games.
- Pointers and Unreal Engine Audio
- In this module, you'll (finally!) take a closer look at how pointers work in both C++ and Unreal. You'll also learn how to add sound effects to your Unreal games.