Skip to content
C# Class Development
- Abstraction and Console App Classes
- In this module, you'll learn about abstraction, which is all about deciding what details matter (and what details don't) as we develop a solution to a particular problem. You'll also learn how to design and implement a console app class.
- A Closer Look at Methods
- In this module, we'll look more closely at how methods work, including how parameters work and how we return a value from a method.
- Unity Classes
- In this module, you'll learn how to design and implement a class for use in a Unity game.
- Strings and Unity Audio
- In this module, you'll learn about strings and how we can use them in both console apps and Unity games. You'll also learn how to add sound effects to your Unity games.