Building Resilient Streaming Systems on Google Cloud Platform
Descripción del Curso
***NEW! Specialization Completion Challenge, receive Qwiklabs credits valued up to $150! See below for details.***
This 1-week, accelerated on-demand course builds upon Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals. Through a combination of video lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, you'll learn how to build streaming data pipelines using Google Cloud Pub/Sub and Dataflow to enable real-time decision making. You will also learn how to build dashboards to render tailored output for various stakeholder audience.
• Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals (or equivalent experience)
• Some knowledge of Java
• Understand use-cases for real-time streaming analytics
• Use Google Cloud PubSub asynchronous messaging service to manage data events
• Write streaming pipelines and run transformations where necessary
• Get familiar with both sides of a streaming pipeline: production and consumption
• Interoperate Dataflow, BigQuery and Cloud Pub/Sub for real-time streaming and analysis
SPECIALIZATION COMPLETION CHALLENGE
As if learning new skills wasn’t enough of an incentive, we're excited to announce a special completion challenge for 'Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform’ specialization.
Here’s how it works: Our completion challenge runs through 11:59pm PT May 5, 2019. Complete any course in this Specialization including this one, anytime in this period and we'll send you 30 Qwiklabs credits for each course completed (upto $150 value given there are 5 courses in the specialization).
You can use these credits to take additional labs and earn badges, which you can then add to your resume and social profiles.
Your challenge awaits – begin learning on Coursera today!
Añadir una Valoración