Building Interactive 3D Characters and Social VR
- Introduction to Virtual Characters
- In this module you will start to learn about the role of human-like characters in VR. Characters can represent other real people: avatars, or they can be computer controlled: agents. Either way they are the very foundation of social interaction in VR.
- Body Animation in VR
- In this module you will learn about the role of the body in social interaction and also about how to animate and control virtual characters' body movements.
- Facial Animation
- The face is one of the most important social and emotional signals. In this module you will learn about the role of the face and eyes in social interactions and how to recreate them in VR.
- Social VR
- This module brings together everything you have learned about virtual characters to talk about how you can build truly social experiences in VR.