Building a Data Science Team
Descripción del Curso
This is a focused course designed to rapidly get you up to speed on the process of building and managing a data science team. Our goal was to make this as convenient as possible for you without sacrificing any essential content. We've left the technical information aside so that you can focus on managing your team and moving it forward.
After completing this course you will know.
1. The different roles in the data science team including data scientist and data engineer
2. How the data science team relates to other teams in an organization
3. What are the expected qualifications of different data science team members
4. Relevant questions for interviewing data scientists
5. How to manage the onboarding process for the team
6. How to guide data science teams to success
7. How to encourage and empower data science teams
Commitment: 1 week of study, 4-6 hours
Course cover image by JaredZammit. Creative Commons BY-SA. https://flic.kr/p/5vuWZz