Skip to content
Brand New Brand
- Course Overview
- Ideation: Invent Your Client
- In this module you will choose an area your start-up company works in, create a written (fake) history of your company, define company idealogical goals and philosophy, brainstorm for naming ideas and name your company.
- Visualization: Make Your Fake
- In this module you will carry out visual research of reference material for your start-up's identity. You will create digital “mood boards” to show the look and feel and visual direction of your company's identity.
- Logotype: Brand Your Brand
- In this module you will learn how to create a logotype for your company, with emphasis on finessing typographic forms.
- Palette: Expand Your Brand
- In this module you will be extending the palette of your brand identity by creating a suite of elements for your start-up company: color palette, visual mark, secondary typefaces, imagery/forms and a secret ingredient.
- Application: Apply Your Brand
- In this module you will be using your extended palette, or suite of elements, to create a set of design pieces that showcase the identity for your imaginary start-up company.
- Publication: Display Your Brand
- In this module you will be reworking and refining your identity components. You will be finishing and refining the design of your Brand Development Guide and submitting it for the final. We will be wrapping things up this week and reviewing our peers' work.