Skip to content
- Accounting Concepts and Measurement
- In this module, you'll be introduced to the role of a bookkeeper and gain an understanding of how to use the accounting equation and double-entry accounting.
- The Accounting Cycle (Part 1)
- In this module, you will learn about the accounting cycle and how bookkeepers use the general journal and general ledger to record and keep track of business transactions.
- The Accounting Cycle (Part 2)
- In this module, you will learn how bookkeepers using accounting software to record transactions. You will also further your understanding of the accounting cycle by learning how to create trail balances and produce financial statemnets.
- Accounting Principles and Practices
- In this final module for Course 1, you will gain an understanding of key accounting assumptions and principles and learn about the different types of accounting methods bookkeepers use.