Skip to content
- Permissioned Blockchains
- In this module, we will explore the contributions of two major technology organizations: The Linux Foundation’s Hyperledger Fabric and Microsoft Azure’s Blockchain as a Service.
- Decentralized Applications Platforms
- We will explore two Dapps: Augur and Grid+ which are both implemented on Ethereum. You, too, can be a participant in these Dapps platforms, if you wish to do so.
- Challenges & Solutions
- We will explore just a few of the important challenges and solutions that are continuously innovating Blockchain.
- Alternative Decentralized Solutions
- We will explore the Interplanetary File System (IPFS) that aims to address the decentralized data storage problem and Hashgraph, which aims to solve the decentralized trust problem.