Black-box and White-box Testing
- Module 1: Introduction
- In this module, we will learn about the basics of testing adequacy, as well as the factors that influence testing effectiveness and how we quantify these metrics.
- Module 2: Black and White-box Techniques
- In this module, we will learn a variety of testing techniques that can be used in both white-box and black-box testing strategies.
- Module 3: Requirements-Based Testing
- In this module, we focus on requirements-based testing. We review a set of requirements from a testing perspective and then move on to a more sophisticated way of writing requirements: structured requirements using the tool Cucumber.
- Performing Black and White Box Testing with Cucumber
- In this module, we go further in using the Cucumber toolset in order to implement a variety of testing strategies against two example projects.