Basic Skills of Constructive Communication
Insufficiently developed skills in constructive communication lead to misunderstandings and conflicts between employees and managers. As a result, effectiveness of business processes, project work and the quality of services are reduced. This applies to any team and organization, and in a broad sense - to society as a whole.
The course will help to:
• Improve interaction with people around - increase its effectiveness
• Learn to formulate and communicate your thoughts and ideas more clearly, be heard
• Accelerate routine processes (due to the ability to set tasks clearly and improved interaction with colleagues)
• Improve personal relationships
• Improve climate/atmosphere of the team environment (business)
• Improve negotiation skills (both at home and at work)
Who is this course for?
Employed people of 21-45 years who have the professional and personal need to take such a course. For those who appreciate the opportunity of not wasting time on offline meetings.
• Those who constantly interact with people and in their professional context (in their team, with other departments, negotiations), and in interpersonal terms.
• For those who feel a stagnation in their careers and understand that for further advancement they lack soft skills.
• For top managers, heads of departments and middle-level managers who want to improve the effectiveness of their teams and their interaction with other departments.
• For employees who feel that they cannot reach out to their managers and, therefore, feel uncomfortable.
• For start-up entrepreneurs who want to build their business more thoughtfully in the field of working with employees.
What is Constructive Communication?
-Participants will learn what communication is and in particular, constructive and effective communication. Get acquainted with the basic concepts and theoretical models.
Perception of Information and its Interpretation
-Participants will get acquainted with the most common destructive communicative habits, with paradoxes of perception and types of questions.
Active Listening for proper understanding, and precise formulation of your thoughts
-Сornerstones of communication - listening and formulating your own thoughts.
-Feedback as a powerful tool for managing the process of communication and human development.
Regulation of Emotions
-The module is dedicated to emotions. Their role in communication is chronically underestimated. Too often, the emphasis is put on the content of the arguments, but the success of communication largely depends on the emotionally colored form of the arguments.
-The module completes the program. Main sections are summarized.