Skip to content
Assets in Accounting
- Accounting Concepts and Measurement
- In this module, you'll begin to work with assets and understand how to account for sales, notes receivable, and uncollectible accounts.
- Inventory Accounting Methods
- In this module, you will learn about inventory accounting methods, including cost of goods sold, costing methods, and management techniques.
- Property and Equipment
- In this module, you will learn how to work with plant, property, equipment, depreciation of assets, and the implications of equipment leases.
- Applying Accounting Principles and Knowledge
- In this module, you will apply your knowledge of accounting principles to identify how various transactions and assets impact the balance sheet and income statement.