Assessing Cultural Climate
- Accessing Cultural Climate
- Assessment is an integral part of any strategic effort. This course provides a familiarization of assessment practices and provides learners with various traditional and nontraditional methods of measurement to assist in making informed improvements to their DE&I initiatives. The learner will also expand their knowledge in creating bias-free and inclusive evaluation tools with special emphasis placed on assessing organizational climate and culture.
- Benchmarking DE&I and If the Grass is Actually Greener
- How to Write and Assess Diversity Statements
- Using Ethnography to Address Systemic Issues
- Using Foresight to Grow Social Justice at Your Organization