Ask Questions to Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Effective questions
- To do the job of a data analyst, you need to ask questions and problem-solve. In this part of the course, you’ll check out some common analysis challenges and how analysts address them. You'll also learn about effective questioning techniques that can help guide your analysis.
- Data-driven decisions
- In analytics, data drives decision-making. In this part of the course, you’ll explore data of all kinds and its impact on real-life choices and strategies. You’ll also learn how to share your data through reports and dashboards.
- More spreadsheet basics
- Spreadsheets are a very important data analytics tool. In this part of the course, you will learn about how data analysts use spreadsheets in their work every day. You will also explore why structured thinking helps analysts better understand problems and come up with solutions.
- Always remember the stakeholder
- Successful data analysts learn to balance needs and expectations. In this part of the course, you’ll learn strategies for managing stakeholder expectations while establishing clear communication with your team.