Artificial Intelligence Data Fairness and Bias
- Fairness and protections in machine learning
- Welcome to the course! In week one, we will be discussing what fairness means in the context of machine learning and what true parity means in different scenarios
- Building fair models: theory and practice
- This week we will take action against unfairness. Now that we have an understanding of fairness issues, how do we build models that do not violate them?
- Human factors: minimizing bias in data
- This week, we will tackle the human biases that enter the data collection and attribute selection processes. The goal? Removing bias before the model is built