Analyze Datasets and Train ML Models using AutoML
- Week 1: Explore the Use Case and Analyze the Dataset
- Ingest, explore, and visualize a product review data set for multi-class text classification.
- Week 2: Data Bias and Feature Importance
- Determine the most important features in a data set and detect statistical biases.
- Week 3: Use Automated Machine Learning to train a Text Classifier
- Inspect and compare models generated with automated machine learning (AutoML).
- Week 4: Built-in algorithms
- Train a text classifier with BlazingText and deploy the classifier as a real-time inference endpoint to serve predictions.