An Introduction to Human Experience Management (HXM)
Employee experience is one of the fastest growing areas in human resources. The experience employees have at work directly affects their ability to cope with stress and deliver high levels of creativity, service, and agility. Bad employee experiences lead directly to bad customer experiences, decreased levels of productivity, and poor work quality. Providing employees with a rewarding and compelling work experience is also critical to attracting, engaging, and retaining high-performing talent. Human experience management (HXM) addresses the critical role that employee experience plays in creating agile, high-performing companies.
This course provides an overview of what HXM is, why it matters, and how to apply it in organizations. The course covers the following topics:
- How economic and demographic changes affecting the future of work are making HXM critical to
developing agile, resilient, high-performing companies.
- The role employee experience plays in connecting leadership decisions to business outcomes.
- The three types of employee experiences that impact employee engagement and performance.
- Methods and technologies to shape, measure, understand, and manage employee experience.
- How to start building an HXM strategy in your company.
Unit 1: Defining Employee Experience and Why It Matters
Unit 2: What's the Difference Between HCM and HXM?
Unit 3: Shaping Employee Experience and Creating Value in Moments That Matter
Unit 4: Measuring and Managing Employee Experience
Unit 5: Getting Started on an HXM Solution Strategy