After Effects Motion Graphics: Morphing Shapes!
Learn to morph between shapes, objects, or icons inside of After Effects. With this class I want you to learn how to properly work with shape layers and their paths. How to create those paths, import them from other programs like Illustrator or Photoshop and use them with a hanfull of tricks to be able to morph & transition between each other. We will be working of course in our favourite motion graphics software - Adobe After Effects. This class is a tiny bit more advanced than the "Line Logo Reveal" animation class so it hepls if you have very basic AE knowledge
Biggest Benefits of this class:
- Learn a new motion animation,
- Understand what the "First Vortex" is,
- Learn to Convert Shapes into Paths,
- Convert *.AI files into paths or track them,
- Learn to work and populate Shape Layers,
- Learn a morph effect between several shapes or icons,
- Simple tricks like pre-composing, adding effects, keyframing included,
- Get the concept of what a parametric shape and a bezier path shape is,
- ...and so much more!
Use this technique for YouTube, Videos, Projects, Work for Your Clients and know more about motion design than you did before. What are you waiting for....Enroll now!