Advanced Manufacturing Process Analysis
- Introduction to Advanced Manufacturing Process Analysis
- The purpose of this module is to introduce the concept of advanced analysis in improvement of manufacturing processes. Also, this module will help you to understand the difference between discrete manufacturing and continuous manufacturing.
- Data Collection
- Storing big data is quite different from handling traditional data. This difference is explained in this module. The purpose of this module is to introduce various steps involved in data analysis. Data Collection, Data Storage, Data Organization and Data Pre-processing concepts are explained.
- Data Analysis: Computational Techniques and Platforms
- The purpose of this module is to introduce various techniques used in advanced analysis, like Determination of Significant Variables/Factors, Data Visualization, and Anomaly Detection. Also, this module will introduce various computational platforms (HPC, Cloud computing techniques) that exist for carrying out advanced analysis.