Advanced Data Mining with Weka
- Web Technologies
- In this module, we will introduce you to service-oriented architectures and their basic principles. Then, you will get a crash course on the technologies that underpin the Web, so that you are ready to learn about web services in the next module. This module also covers some earlier precursors of service-oriented architecture.
- Web Services
- WS*-style web services are a "first generation" group of specifications that work together to allow developers to develop and use web services. They are all based on XML. In this module you will learn some of the most important specifications of WS*-style web services: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and BPEL.
- REST Architecture for SOA
- RESTful web services are another style of web services based on lightweight HTTP methods. They have largely superseded WS*-style services because of their relative simplicity. In this module, you will learn about RESTful services and how to design them. You will also learn a bit about microservices, a software architecture for applications that is based on services.
- Capstone Challenge
- In the previous modules, you determined an Android application’s information needs when storing data remotely. Now, in the final module of the course, you will fully connect the application to a remote Elasticsearch server to allow users to share information across their devices. After completing this task, you will be ready to complete the final exam.