You want to learn how to use Photoshop CC, right?
Start using Photoshop CC to edit photos and design beautiful graphics today!
Either you're completely brand new to Photoshop, or you've played around with it but want to get more comfortable with Photoshop. Either way, this course will be great for you.
Photoshop is the worlds's #1 photo editing application. This full course is the best way to learn how to use it.
Edit photos and design graphics the way you imagine them!
Download practice photos and Photoshop files. At the beginning of this course, you'll download a folder of photos and project files so you can practice and learn!
You can make money as a graphic designer with these skills!
I'll be teaching the course using the latest creative cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3), you can still learn to edit like a pro. This course is great for Mac and PC users.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Phil and I've been editing photos and graphics with Adobe Photoshop for over a decade. Plus I'm the creator of some of the world's most popular online courses - with over 200,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
Awesome course, easy to follow! - Tim Clark
Your course is amazing, so I can say that I am learning a lot. Your English is very easy to understand ( I'm from Brazil). Thanks for sharing your amazing knowledge. - Jerilson Duarte
My Promise to You
I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
I want to make this the best course on how to shoot use Photoshop. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I'll make it happen.
What is this Adobe Photoshop course all about?
In this complete guide to Adobe Photoshop, you'll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Photoshop, but also how to design actual graphics you can use for your business, or for fun.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start, including:
- Getting started with Photoshop
- Navigating and customizing the workspace
- Using the Photoshop layers panel
- Editing RAW and non-RAW photos in Photoshop
- Using selection tools
- Using tools like doge and burn to edit just part of your images
- Retouching photos such as whitening teeth, removing blemishes, and more
- Creating and adjusting shapes in Photoshop
- Designing graphics with different blend modes
- Adding and editing layer styles like bevels and drop shadows
- Adding artistic filters like blurs
- Adding and editing text to your graphics
- Saving your projects for anything - printing, online, and more
- You'll be comfortable navigating Photoshop, creating new projects, designing how you imagine, and saving it for any purpose.
- You'll learn the essential tools for editing and manipulating images.
- You'll learn how to use the layers panel including creating and editing layer masks.
- You'll know how to edit photos (both RAW and compressed images) with a variety of tools and non-destructive methods.
- You'll learn how to select and edit just parts of your image with a number of selection tools.
- You'll know how to retouch photos to remove blemishes, fix red-eye, whiten teeth, and more.
- You'll learn how to use the shape tool and pen tool to design custom shapes.
- You'll know how to use blending modes, layer styles, and blending modes to create fun and unique projects.
- You'll learn how to add and edit text to your graphics.
- You'll learn how to save your Photoshop projects for print and web.
- You'll HAVE FUN!
By the end of this course, your confidence as a photoshop user will soar. You'll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Photoshop for fun or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!