Do you want your photos to look better… to look amazing?
Do you want to learn the world’s most powerful and efficient editing application, used by professional photographers?
If so, you’re in the right place - and I'm happy to have you here!
Start editing photos in Adobe Lightroom CC (the newest version Lightroom CC) today!
Maybe you're an amateur photographer who has done a little bit of photo editing, or maybe you have quite a bit of photo editing experience. Either way, we've made this course to help you make images that matter.
Key Topics in this Lightroom CC course:
- Navigating the Adobe Lightroom CC desktop & web-based applications
- Importing and organizing photos
- Fixing white balance, crop and exposure
- Color mixer adjustments
- Sharpening and noise reduction
- Vignettes, grain and dehaze filters
- Using and creating presets
- Split toning
- Geometry corretions
- Lens corrections
- Removing blemishes
- Gradual, radial and brush adjustments
- Improving portraits and photos of people
- Exporting photos and adding watermarks
- and so much more!
Make your photos look better - fixing basic things like exposure, white balance, cropping & rotate.
Take your photos to the next level with - localized adjustments, sharpening & removing noise, effects, vignettes and more.
We've included over a dozen full editing sessions, where you follow along with an entire photo edit. These lessons are great for learning all of the skills a professional editor would use to make their photos look amazing!
What do you get?
- Easy-to-follow video tutorials
- Downloadable project files to follow along
- Premium support from instructors who care
Who is this course for?
Whether you are using the new cloud-based Adobe Lightroom CC, this course will teach you how to use the program to its fullest potential. This course was creating for beginner photographers, and advanced photographers looking to learn a new application.
Our Promise to You!
We'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
We want to make this the best course on how use Adobe Lightroom. So if there is any way we can improve this course, just tell us and we'll make it happen.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and we'll see you in the next lesson!