ADHD: Everyday Strategies for Elementary Students
- What is ADHD?
- This module introduces the history, course, prevalence, and associated issues important for understanding attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- Methods of assessment for screening
- In this module course participants will learn about the components of an evidence-based assessment approach for diagnosing ADHD and planning treatment.
- School-based treatment approaches and the Daily Report Card (DRC)
- This module explores the uses of an effective school-based treatment, the Daily Report Card
- Parenting strategies
- This module presents a number of parenting strategies that are best practice for supporting youth with ADHD