Adaptability and Resiliency
- Adaptability and Resilience
- In this module, you will be able to define the concepts of adaptability and resilience. You will be able to identify attitudes and behaviors that demonstrate both traits and be able to describe the importance of them in today's organization.
- Building Self-Awareness
- In this module, you will be able to articulate your expectations of yourself and others in current or anticipated work roles and settings. You will be able to describe where your self-expectations align or differ from what is required by your employers and other stakeholders. You'll be able to describe any gaps you see along with the impact of those gaps on your professional effectiveness. You will be able to identify barriers to becoming more adaptable and resilient.
- Creating An Action Plan
- In this module, you will be able to develop an action plan to improve your professional effectiveness. You'll be able to manage your feelings and behaviors and be able to use your time and energy efficiently. You'll be able to use your mistakes as learning experiences and be able to measure your progress.
- Implementing Your Plan
- In this module, you will be able to implement your plan and record your results. You'll be able to move from panic to productivity with a positive, optimistic attitude and be able to build strong interpersonal connections.