3D Art and Audio Pipeline
- Basic Unity Art Implementation
- Welcome to the fourth course in the Unity Certified Programmer exam preparation series. For the first week of this course, you'll continue to build on the Stealth game, this time modifying materials, shaders, lighting, and post-processing effects in the scene to help it match the new concept art.
- Scripting for Art and Audio
- Next, you'll continue to polish the Stealth game by implementing a "Red Alert" mode when the player character is detected. You'll use scripts to modify the visual design at runtime - changing lights, colors, and materials. Finally, you'll implement music and sound effects in the game.
- Adding Multiple Scenes
- With the core of the Stealth game now complete, you'll move on to creating multiple scenes or levels in the game, and implement a GameManager script that will manage the transition between levels. You'll submit your solution to this final challenge for review and grading by your peers.
- Special Topics in Programming
- Some of the most popular applications of Unity include creating connected games, as well as Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality experiences. Each of these domains could be the topic of an entire course, but every Unity programmer should have some foundational knowledge in these areas. In this week's lessons, you'll get an overview of Unity networking, VR, AR, and a bonus look at the Unity Frame Debugger tool.