Skip to content
2D image processing
- 2D image processing overview
- In this module you will know the basic information about computer vision and image processing. The listener will learn how to set-up a real-time optimized Computer Vision library (OpenCV) for different computer languages. Some simple operations of video file processing will be presented.
- Basic operations of 2D image processing
- In this module the listener will know about basic operations of image processing such as working with different color models, normalization and binarization techniques, image contrast enhancements.
- Local (spatial) image filtering
- It this module the listener will learn different image filtering techniques and morphological operations. Edge and circle detection algorithms will be discussed and demonstrated in practice
- Final project
- This module contains final project of the course. The goal of this project to apply all knowledges from the previous weeks and implement a program that solve a certain task.