Business Model Metrics and Advanced Tools
Do you want to enhance your business model by creating a clear focus or implement your new business model innovation into your IT?
In this business and management course, we will discuss business model agility and how specific business model metrics will help you focus on the overall goals of our business.
You will also learn about advanced tools to help support the bridge between business model thinking and IT implementation.
The course materials of this course are Copyright Delft University of Technology and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC-BY-NC-SA) 4.0 International License.
- Week 1 & 2: Agile solutions
- IT driven BMs and Agility
- BM dynamics
- Week 3 & 4: Metrics
- KPIs versus metrics
- BM metrics versus operational metrics
- Week 5 & 6: BM and Business Processes in networked businesses
- Value exchanges
- Information and knowledge sharing
- Inter-organizational Processes
- Week 7 & 8: Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- Link BM and EA
No Reviews found for this course.