This 1-week, accelerated on-demand course introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of video lectures, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems and applications services. This course also covers deploying practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
• Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals (Core Infrastructure or AWS Professionals.) or have equivalent experience
• Completed Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation or have equivalent experience
• Completed Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services or have equivalent experience
• Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
• Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
Welcome to Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation
Module 1: Interconnecting Networks
Module 2: Load Balancing
Module 3: Autoscaling
Module 4: Infrastructure Automation with Cloud API
Module 5: Infrastructure Automation with Deployment Manager
Module 6: Managed Services
No Reviews found for this course.