In this course, learners explore services provided to applications built on GCP that enhance their scalability and maintainability. They work with services like Google Cloud Pub/Sub and Google Cloud Functions to make applications more efficient. They explore the use of containers on GCP. The course concludes with a review of the specialization.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
• Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals (Core Infrastructure or AWS Professionals.) or have equivalent experience
• Completed Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation or have equivalent experience
• Completed Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services or have equivalent experience
• Completed Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation or have equivalent experience
• Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
• Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
No Reviews found for this course.